My extension program consists of a state-wide effort focused on water conservation for urban, natural resources, and agricultural systems.
- Web link to app research page: http://smartirrigationapps.org/
- Information on how to use the apps link
Interactive Irrigation Tool hosted by FAWN for lawn turf
- Web link to tool: http://fawn.ifas.ufl.edu/tools/interactive_irrigation_tool/
- Web link to instructions on use: http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/ae485
Soil water (moisture) based irrigation
- Video: Virtual field day (Credits: Drs. Rafael Munoz-Carpena and Michael Dukes, UF)
Evapotranspiration based irrigation
- Video: Weathermatic controller; Toro controller (1-link) (2-link) (Credits: Dat Rutland and Dr. Michael Dukes, UF)
For more information on either irrigation topic, many materials are available through EDIS.